H4 visa about to expire but i94 is valid

Arun_Raj

I have recently changed my employer from USA and got my visa extended till 2021. I did not give my spouse's visa for the process because I did not think the firm will do extension along with application and her visa expires on June-2018. Now I went back to my home country and got both mine and spouse's i94 stamped with 2021.

This is the situation. My wife's visa expires in next 6 months with my previous employer. She has i94 valid till 2021. Do I need to file any extension for her? will there be any problem for her to stay after the 6th month? will there be any issues while going for stamping?

On 11/29/2018 at 4:10 PM, Arun_Raj said:

I have recently changed my employer from USA and got my visa extended till 2021. I did not give my spouse's visa for the process because I did not think the firm will do extension along with application and her visa expires on June-2018. Now I went back to my home country and got both mine and spouse's i94 stamped with 2021.

This is the situation. My wife's visa expires in next 6 months with my previous employer. She has i94 valid till 2021. Do I need to file any extension for her? will there be any problem for her to stay after the 6th month? will there be any issues while going for stamping?

Did not understand this part?

Now I went back to my home country and got both mine and spouse's i94 stamped with 2021.

What do you mean by that.

On 11/29/2018 at 4:10 PM, Arun_Raj said:

Small Correction. Spouse visa validity expires on June 2019 ( not 2018)

Archived