H1B Stamping in CANADA with Multiple ARREST Record

Hi ALL, 

First of all THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO SHARE STAMPING EXPERIENCES. 

It's TIME TO PAY BACK to the COMMUNITY. 

My Scenario: I have a FULL-TIME Job. I have DUI was arrested in 2012 and I pleaded Guilty in 2013 I have to pay around 400 dollars fine with 6 months probation which I successfully completed. Also in 2014, I was Arrested for Assault and Battery it was not my fault long story short my case was NOLLE PROSEQUI ( STATE DINT want to prosecute my CASE) so kind of dismissed.  So I have MULTIPLE ARREST RECORD. 

NOTE: on DUI I went for stamping in 2014 got 221G Admin Processing for Panel Physician report. I got my VISA approved in 2 weeks. And at POE every time I have to go through Second Screening. 

I was going through a lot of stress whether to go for Stamping or not and visit my Parents its wedding season in INDIA cannot Miss those events. So I contacted the MURTHY LAW FIRM. They charged $500 dollars (yeah it's expensive but OUR CASE IS KIND OF COMPLICATED) but ITS WORTH IT. THEY WILL CLEAR ALL YOUR QUESTIONS AND DOUBTS. they do have ATTORNEY in this Experience he as good understanding on what impacts with Criminal/Arrest record IMPACTS IMMIGRATION. He straightaway told YES EVEN THOUGH YOU HAVE MULTIPLE ARREST THEY DONT COME UNDER INADMISSIBLE SO I don't need to worry of STAMPING he was so CONFIDENT that I will get my VISA and at POE I will go through secondary screening as usual. I had all KIND OF DOUBTS HE ANSWERED EVERYTHING PATIENTLY SO I WENT OUT WITH CLEAR MIND AND SCHEDULED MY STAMPING. 

VISA Stamping Experience: 

Note: IF YOU ARE ARRESTED ONE TIME OR MULTIPLE TIMES YOU HAVE TO MENTION in DS160 EVEN IT IS EXPUNGED OR DISMISSED DO NOT LIE ON DS160. YOU CANNOT CHEAT US IMMIGRATION OFFICERS. I REPEAT MENTION YOU ARREST EVEN CASE IS EXPUNGED/DISMISSED. 

1. I have stamping appointment at 10:30 
  2. Went to consulate around 9 they told me to come at 9:45 its in First floor for initial verification
  3. I was in Line Lady checked the PASSPORT/ I797 and Photos and Appointment verification. They attached a barcode on back of the Passport
  4. Went through Security Check. 
  5. We were in Line they took us from the first floor to the 10th floor for Interview. 
  6. 1st Window verified the passport, Picture, I797 and DS160 and asked to go for 2nd window. 
  7. 2nd Window they will take Ten printed Finger prints.
  8. Then here comes the crazy part need to be in LINE for Interview they are 3 windows 1 is male young like around 30's another one around 50's and another Lady around 50's
  9. So, everyone one by one depends on which window is empty they are going for Interview
  10. My time has some so i went to the Visa Officer whose age is around 30's he is MR. Cool no smile at all

ME: Good Morning Sir

VO: Good Morning, Give me your Passport 

ME: I gave my Passport 

VO: Give me your I797

ME: Given

VO: What do you DO ?

ME: Explained my JOB and Responsibilities

VO: Who is your employer?

ME: ********

VO: What kind of employment ?

ME: I asked to repeat 

VO: Is it Contracting or FULL TIME ?

ME: FULL TIME

VO: Salary ?

ME: *****

VO: OH Nice what level is that ?

ME: Level 3 based on DOL

VO: What is your ROLE?

ME: WEB/Mobile Architect

VO: What is your Highest Degree?

ME: Masters

VO: in what ?

ME: Computer Science

VO : Whats your Bachelors in ?

ME: Same in Computer Science Sir. 

VO: What are you doing in Canada?

ME: We are here for vacation and also for Stamping

VO: I see you have been Arrested tell me what happened?

ME: I explained the whole story how i was arrested for DUI in 2012. Then i explained my second ARREST for Assault which happend in 2014 which was Nolle Prosequi. 

VO: Did you plead Guilty for Assault ?

ME: NO Sir 

VO: He gave me the booklet and asked me to read

VO: In the mean while he interviewed my WIFE he asked her how long we been married ?

My Wife: ..........

VO: Can i see your Marriage Certificate 

My Wife: Gave hime Marriage certificate

VO: Congratulations on Wwedding Anniversary( Ours is in this Month only)

My Wife and ME: Thanks Sir.

VO: (Here we heard the GOLDEN Words) Your VISA IS APPROVED you will get in 5 business days

GOT MY PASSPORT IN 2 DAYS

POE: 

ME: GOOD AFTERNOON SIR

CBPO: GOOD AFTERNOON, give me your PASSPORT

ME: Given mine and my Wife Passport

CBPO: WE NEED TO TAKE FINGERPRINTS AND PICTURE

ME and My Wife : Given

CBPO: Asked what you doing in CANADA?

ME: Vacation and Stamping

CBPO: What did you do here?

ME: blah blah...

CBPO: I see you are arrested so tell me what happened.

ME: Same story ......

CBPO: Just wanted to know Canada is very strict on DUI how did they gave you Visa? And called Secondary inspection Officer

ME: I explained to him that I have to go through a lot of Paper Work that's how it go approved

2nd CBPO: Came and greeted with SMILE and Took us to secondary big Hall only we were there he said it will take a while stay here relax no phone's or laptops just watch TV. 

ME: I was going crazy what will happen and all those idiotic thoughts

2nd CBPO: Saw me that i was panic he came to us and told don't worry got to do your background and see if you come under INADMISSIBLE OFFENSE.

ME: THANKS SIR 

2nd CBPO: called us in 15 minutes and said your case doesn't come under IN_ADMISSIBLE OFFENSE SO HE GREETED WITH SMILE WELCOME BACK HOME DONT GET INTO TROUBLE.

ME: Thankyou Sir.

2nd CBPO: Stamped and gave our PASSPORT

ANYONE HAVE ANY QUESTIONS DO PRIVATE MESSAGE ME on MURTHY FORUM this is my PROFILE let me know if you have any QUESTIONS on DUI OR ANYTHING RELATED TO ARREST RECORDS DONT FORGET TO CONTACT MURTHY LAW FIRM IF YOU HAVE ANY CRIMINAL RECORDS AND HAVE IMMIGRATION QUESTIONS ITS WORTH IT. THEY WILL CLEAR ALL YOUR DOUBT'S.

GOOD LUCK and BEST WISHES

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/16/2018 at 4:39 PM, new2immi said:

Hi ALL, 

First of all THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO SHARE STAMPING EXPERIENCES. 

It's TIME TO PAY BACK to the COMMUNITY. 

My Scenario: I have a FULL-TIME Job. I have DUI was arrested in 2012 and I pleaded Guilty in 2013 I have to pay around 400 dollars fine with 6 months probation which I successfully completed. Also in 2014, I was Arrested for Assault and Battery it was not my fault long story short my case was NOLLE PROSEQUI ( STATE DINT want to prosecute my CASE) so kind of dismissed.  So I have MULTIPLE ARREST RECORD. 

NOTE: on DUI I went for stamping in 2014 got 221G Admin Processing for Panel Physician report. I got my VISA approved in 2 weeks. And at POE every time I have to go through Second Screening. 

I was going through a lot of stress whether to go for Stamping or not and visit my Parents its wedding season in INDIA cannot Miss those events. So I contacted the MURTHY LAW FIRM. They charged $500 dollars (yeah it's expensive but OUR CASE IS KIND OF COMPLICATED) but ITS WORTH IT. THEY WILL CLEAR ALL YOUR QUESTIONS AND DOUBTS. they do have ATTORNEY in this Experience he as good understanding on what impacts with Criminal/Arrest record IMPACTS IMMIGRATION. He straightaway told YES EVEN THOUGH YOU HAVE MULTIPLE ARREST THEY DONT COME UNDER INADMISSIBLE SO I don't need to worry of STAMPING he was so CONFIDENT that I will get my VISA and at POE I will go through secondary screening as usual. I had all KIND OF DOUBTS HE ANSWERED EVERYTHING PATIENTLY SO I WENT OUT WITH CLEAR MIND AND SCHEDULED MY STAMPING. 

VISA Stamping Experience: 

Note: IF YOU ARE ARRESTED ONE TIME OR MULTIPLE TIMES YOU HAVE TO MENTION in DS160 EVEN IT IS EXPUNGED OR DISMISSED DO NOT LIE ON DS160. YOU CANNOT CHEAT US IMMIGRATION OFFICERS. I REPEAT MENTION YOU ARREST EVEN CASE IS EXPUNGED/DISMISSED. 

1. I have stamping appointment at 10:30 
  2. Went to consulate around 9 they told me to come at 9:45 its in First floor for initial verification
  3. I was in Line Lady checked the PASSPORT/ I797 and Photos and Appointment verification. They attached a barcode on back of the Passport
  4. Went through Security Check. 
  5. We were in Line they took us from the first floor to the 10th floor for Interview. 
  6. 1st Window verified the passport, Picture, I797 and DS160 and asked to go for 2nd window. 
  7. 2nd Window they will take Ten printed Finger prints.
  8. Then here comes the crazy part need to be in LINE for Interview they are 3 windows 1 is male young like around 30's another one around 50's and another Lady around 50's
  9. So, everyone one by one depends on which window is empty they are going for Interview
  10. My time has some so i went to the Visa Officer whose age is around 30's he is MR. Cool no smile at all

ME: Good Morning Sir

VO: Good Morning, Give me your Passport 

ME: I gave my Passport 

VO: Give me your I797

ME: Given

VO: What do you DO ?

ME: Explained my JOB and Responsibilities

VO: Who is your employer?

ME: ********

VO: What kind of employment ?

ME: I asked to repeat 

VO: Is it Contracting or FULL TIME ?

ME: FULL TIME

VO: Salary ?

ME: *****

VO: OH Nice what level is that ?

ME: Level 3 based on DOL

VO: What is your ROLE?

ME: WEB/Mobile Architect

VO: What is your Highest Degree?

ME: Masters

VO: in what ?

ME: Computer Science

VO : Whats your Bachelors in ?

ME: Same in Computer Science Sir. 

VO: What are you doing in Canada?

ME: We are here for vacation and also for Stamping

VO: I see you have been Arrested tell me what happened?

ME: I explained the whole story how i was arrested for DUI in 2012. Then i explained my second ARREST for Assault which happend in 2014 which was Nolle Prosequi. 

VO: Did you plead Guilty for Assault ?

ME: NO Sir 

VO: He gave me the booklet and asked me to read

VO: In the mean while he interviewed my WIFE he asked her how long we been married ?

My Wife: ..........

VO: Can i see your Marriage Certificate 

My Wife: Gave hime Marriage certificate

VO: Congratulations on Wwedding Anniversary( Ours is in this Month only)

My Wife and ME: Thanks Sir.

VO: (Here we heard the GOLDEN Words) Your VISA IS APPROVED you will get in 5 business days

GOT MY PASSPORT IN 2 DAYS

POE: 

ME: GOOD AFTERNOON SIR

CBPO: GOOD AFTERNOON, give me your PASSPORT

ME: Given mine and my Wife Passport

CBPO: WE NEED TO TAKE FINGERPRINTS AND PICTURE

ME and My Wife : Given

CBPO: Asked what you doing in CANADA?

ME: Vacation and Stamping

CBPO: What did you do here?

ME: blah blah...

CBPO: I see you are arrested so tell me what happened.

ME: Same story ......

CBPO: Just wanted to know Canada is very strict on DUI how did they gave you Visa? And called Secondary inspection Officer

ME: I explained to him that I have to go through a lot of Paper Work that's how it go approved

2nd CBPO: Came and greeted with SMILE and Took us to secondary big Hall only we were there he said it will take a while stay here relax no phone's or laptops just watch TV. 

ME: I was going crazy what will happen and all those idiotic thoughts

2nd CBPO: Saw me that i was panic he came to us and told don't worry got to do your background and see if you come under INADMISSIBLE OFFENSE.

ME: THANKS SIR 

2nd CBPO: called us in 15 minutes and said your case doesn't come under IN_ADMISSIBLE OFFENSE SO HE GREETED WITH SMILE WELCOME BACK HOME DONT GET INTO TROUBLE.

ME: Thankyou Sir.

2nd CBPO: Stamped and gave our PASSPORT

ANYONE HAVE ANY QUESTIONS DO PRIVATE MESSAGE ME on MURTHY FORUM this is my PROFILE let me know if you have any QUESTIONS on DUI OR ANYTHING RELATED TO ARREST RECORDS DONT FORGET TO CONTACT MURTHY LAW FIRM IF YOU HAVE ANY CRIMINAL RECORDS AND HAVE IMMIGRATION QUESTIONS ITS WORTH IT. THEY WILL CLEAR ALL YOUR DOUBT'S.

GOOD LUCK and BEST WISHES

Thank you for sharing.  Can you please suggest the process to get Canadian visitor visa with an arrest record?  Did you apply for a TRP or some sort of rehabilitation program?  Thanks in advance!

• 8 months later...
On 5/15/2019 at 10:13 PM, goodluckguy111 said:

HUGE CONG

Question: Any benefits of H1B stamping at Canada? Would they be nicer for people with arrest record, or they won't usually give check?

Nothing like that everywhere is the same procedure but in Canada the process might be faster as we are on same timezone. In mexico not suggestable. If in India might take long time

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 years later...

Hi I want to do stamping of h1b visa usa in us embassy Canada, do I need to apply for Canada visa? I am in usa visa stamping due after 2 months. Had a arrest record for misdemeanor c disorderly conduct 7 years back it has been expunged. Plz tell what should I do if I want to apply for h1b visa at Canada do I need to fill a form in Canada and do have to mention arrest in usa? And will I get Canada visa or how long it takes. Or can I go to Canada by road without visa with h1b valid visa stamping