Can we use the filled in DS-160 for one location to attend interview at a different location?

nani_ketr

Hello All,

As the heading speaks, Can we use the filled in DS-160 for one location to attend interview at a different location?

For ex: I filled in DS-160 for Calgary yesterday, but if I want to go to Hyderabad stamping can I use the same DS-160 to book the dates at Hyderabad Consulate?

Please let me know folks.

Cheers!
Nani

23 hours ago, teluguaccomodation said:

Hi,

You can use the same DS-160 from for a different location too, most likely 99% they will not check it. It's rare scenario that someone will do sometimes.

I feel Ds 160 depends on the location. In few locations DS 160 you need to upload photo in some locations they will take the photo in such cases you cannot upload. DS 160 depends on location.

On 8/31/2017 at 11:22 AM, nani_ketr said:

Hello All,

As the heading speaks, Can we use the filled in DS-160 for one location to attend interview at a different location?

For ex: I filled in DS-160 for Calgary yesterday, but if I want to go to Hyderabad stamping can I use the same DS-160 to book the dates at Hyderabad Consulate?

Please let me know folks.

Cheers!
Nani

Why do you want to take a chance. It takes an hour to fill DS-160. Just fill a new DS-160 and submit it to Hyderabad consulate. Also you cannot use the fees that you paid to schedule interview in Canada. You need to pay fees again for Hyderabad consulate since both are different countries. 

Archived