221(g) h4b

Gdv

Hi 

I'm on maternity leave from july 1st 2016 to nov 2016 and i went to india for vacation after i got the job confirmtaion. But while returning back the airlines were denied me to board the flight without any reason and suggest me to contact the us consulate for more details.

I called uscis to know my H1b status ,it is still valid and called travles to know the status of visa, finally got to know my visa was revoked and i called the consulate to get the resson but in vain. So decided to come on H4B as my husband is working over there but the visa officer gave me 221(g)  white slip , provide more details of visa revoke.

could you please suggest/help me To resolve my issue.

Thank you in advance,

regards, 

gdv

On 1/28/2017 at 0:02 AM, Gdv said:

Hi 

I'm on maternity leave from july 1st 2016 to nov 2016 and i went to india for vacation after i got the job confirmtaion. But while returning back the airlines were denied me to board the flight without any reason and suggest me to contact the us consulate for more details.

I called uscis to know my H1b status ,it is still valid and called travles to know the status of visa, finally got to know my visa was revoked and i called the consulate to get the resson but in vain. So decided to come on H4B as my husband is working over there but the visa officer gave me 221(g)  white slip , provide more details of visa revoke.

could you please suggest/help me To resolve my issue.

Thank you in advance,

regards, 

gdv

You need to talk to an immigration attorney immediately. Sounds like a very serious case. Revoking a H-1 visa is very rare. Did you violate any H-1 laws.

I am sorry to hear about your case. In order to give our views can you please be more clear about your case. You said you went to India in July 2016 so what visa you went. Are you a consultant and has Employer-Vendore-Client model or are you direct Employee-Client ( Fulltime ) model.

Maybe did you try to check whats happening on your client side?

Please give more details.

6 hours ago, shekar11# said:

You need to talk to an immigration attorney immediately. Sounds like a very serious case. Revoking a H-1 visa is very rare. Did you violate any H-1 laws.

6 hours ago, shekar11# said:

I spoke with immigration attorney and they didn't get any email from USCIS regarding my visa revoke, I sent and email to consulate where I got the visa but no response from them as well. I was on job since I got my h1b and on maternity leave from July 2016. I didn't violate any h1b laws.

4 hours ago, gopalakrishnach said:

So when did you join your client? When did you go to India.. the confusing part for me you said this " i went to india for vacation after i got the job confirmtaion ", so you went after confirmation without working for client? Mostly it all happened in 2016 before Trump took charge,

Your correct, i was on job till june and i was on maternity leave from july to nov 2016. I got the job in the month of nov and went to india for vacation without working for client. I thought i will start the job after i come back but got know my visa has been revoked later on. So went fot h4b stamping on my husband status but got 221(g) white slip seeking more info regarding revoke. But frankly i didnt know it was revoked and not able to get the details from uscis thru attorney as well. Can you plesae suggest me what should clear out this issue

I feel this is might be your reason .. " I got the job in the month of nov and went to india for vacation without working for client ".. You didnot have any job from july to nov 2016..so there is a problem for H1B and when you went for H4 interview this might effected you.. thats just my personal opinion.. It is always advice to go to India and/or attend visa interview when you are on project...

On 1/31/2017 at 4:10 PM, gopalakrishnach said:

So when did you join your client? When did you go to India.. the confusing part for me you said this " i went to india for vacation after i got the job confirmtaion ", so you went after confirmation without working for client? Mostly it all happened in 2016 before Trump took charge,

Your correct, i was on job till june and i was on maternity leave from july to nov 2016. I got the job in the month of nov and went to india for vacation without working for client. I thought i will start the job after i come back but got know my visa has been revoked later on. So went fot h4b stamping on my husband status but got 221(g) white slip seeking more info regarding revoke. But frankly i didnt know it was revoked and not able to get the details from uscis thru attorney as well. Can you plesae suggest me what should clear out this issue

On 2/1/2017 at 0:36 PM, gopalakrishnach said:

I feel this is might be your reason .. " I got the job in the month of nov and went to india for vacation without working for client ".. You didnot have any job from july to nov 2016..so there is a problem for H1B and when you went for H4 interview this might effected you.. thats just my personal opinion.. It is always advice to go to India and/or attend visa interview when you are on project...

Thank you for yor suggestion, but i'm in india right now and not able to get the response from consulate/uscis . Can you please suggest me if there is any alternative way to resolve or get the visa?

Archived