asked to withdraw my h1b application at Hyd consulate

hellomahesh

Couple of months back my visa was revoked on the context of EVC - employee employer relationship issue.

Now the direct vendor filed the petition / approved at USCIS; but now again using the same context were asked to withdraw my application, else VO will refuses the same (since I thought it will be mark on my profile, I have withdrawn the application).

Is it possible to reappear for interview with additional information/letters?

(meanwhile also working with attorney; but wanted to know experience forum folks ).

Thanks

• 1 month later...

Couple of months back my visa was revoked on the context of EVC - employee employer relationship issue.

Now the direct vendor filed the petition / approved at USCIS; but now again using the same context were asked to withdraw my application, else VO will refuses the same (since I thought it will be mark on my profile, I have withdrawn the application).

Is it possible to reappear for interview with additional information/letters?

(meanwhile also working with attorney; but wanted to know experience forum folks ).

Thanks

I was forcefully asked to withdraw my H1B application at Hyderabad consulate. What does the withdrawal imply? can we reapply with additional documents again?

Thanks

Finally got the visa thru direct vendor sponsorship. my relative reappeared for visa interview at chennai along new letter from employer and got it.

Thanks

• 10 months later...

I was forcefully asked to withdraw my H1B application at Hyderabad consulate. What does the withdrawal imply? can we reapply with additional documents again?

Thanks

Finally got the visa thru direct vendor sponsorship. my relative reappeared for visa interview at chennai along new letter from employer and got it.

Thanks

Hi All,

I attended the visa interview at the US Consulate in Hyderabad on Jan 11 and i was also forced to sign an affidavit to withdraw my h1b application. Request your help on how to proceed further on this.They have taken my i797 and all the petition documents. They were telling they are not having clear and enough info abt the in house project my employer had filed in the petition

Hi h1baspire

even i did the same thing, on jan 10, in house project

do you remember the content ..

i ....nam..... would like to withdraw ..h1.... petition with receipt number ....eacXXXX..... filed by employer ...XXXXXX.....

did you sign the same form? is there anything else on that form other than what i mentioned above?

Hi h1baspirant1234,

I also signed the same form. Nthng else apart from what u have mentioned

• 5 months later...

Thanks

Hi Mahesh,

Did you apply for new petetion. I think you have withdraw your application.

Hi,

I was forced to withdraw my H1B application today. They said my cient looks like he is not going to provide me job and all so they will revoke my H1B or I can withdraw my application.

What shall I do now?

Thanks,

Phal

Archived