Travelling to USA with H1b old stamping and unexpired -Change of Employer

vamsivit@gmail.com

Hi Team,

I have an valid H1b Visa up to 2018 ,but recently i have changed my employer and i am planning to visit INDIA next month ,but i dont get any slots to attend visa re-stamping to the embassy.

So,is that compulsory to got to re-stamping or can i travel with the valid I 797 and get away from this trouble.

Thanks in Advance.

Hi Team,

I have an valid H1b Visa up to 2018 ,but recently i have changed my employer and i am planning to visit INDIA next month ,but i dont get any slots to attend visa re-stamping to the embassy.

So,is that compulsory to got to re-stamping or can i travel with the valid I 797 and get away from this trouble.

Thanks in Advance.

Do you have the Visa stamped with Multiple entries..? if yes then you don't need to go for visa stamping again.

Just show you new petition at POE while returning back to US to get the valid I94 till the new petition end date..

Multiple entries are automatically allowed by virtue of having a H1 visa and an approved H1 Petition. There is nothing called a H1 visa stamped with multiple entries. Answering questions is good. Please make sure your facts are sound.

On the Visa stamp we have something called as "Entries" which says Single or Multiple

Do you mean for H1B folks the visa is always issued with multiple entries but no chance of being single entry...? Is that true...

Archived