Travelling to india during f1status by changing three universites

akmittapelly@gmail.com

Hello sir/madam

Iam arun iam planning to travel india during my masters sem break but the thing is i came on nyit university without studying first sem in nyit i transfered to strtford university and i complted my two semisters in strtford university and finally changed to another university.

So , if i go to india in my semister holidayd will it creates any problem for me . Iam worried a lot could unplease suggest me if any questions were asked what the best answer will be suggest

Nope sir i actually got my vissa on nyit but i transfered to second univeristy without persuing any subjects in nyit . Then i completed two semisters in second univeristy and went to third univeristy . None of them are shady one all the universites are accrediated . My question is if i go to india for a trip if they ask any questions regarding what is the reason for transfering univeristes what will be the best answer u suggest me and will it creates any problem

My question is if i go to india for a trip if they ask any questions regarding what is the reason for transfering univeristes what will be the best answer u suggest me and will it creates any problem

How does someone else knows why you have changed the universities? So obviously you need to tell the truth. I know why stratford, what is the name of your current university?

Nope sir i actually got my vissa on nyit but i transfered to second univeristy without persuing any subjects in nyit . Then i completed two semisters in second univeristy and went to third univeristy . None of them are shady one all the universites are accrediated . My question is if i go to india for a trip if they ask any questions regarding what is the reason for transfering univeristes what will be the best answer u suggest me and will it creates any problem

Hmm, the second one is known to be rather shady, even though they are accredited.

You would have had problems getting a visa for that institution. Is that why you signed up with the first institution instead?

Signing up with one institution and then immediately going to another, shady one is a big red flag.

As I said, you likely will run into problems.

And asking "what is the best answer" shows that you haven't understood anything. The "best answer", in fact the ONLY answer, is the truth! A lie can result in a lifelong ban!

my only doubt is will it creates any problem in immigration when i wil go to india during univeristy holidays when iam returning back to usa

No one knows about that. Since your previous university is known for abusing F1 rules you might face issues, better to check with an attorney.

Archived