Changing Employer with the 140 approved just a month back?

Hello -

I am with employer-A now and also have PERM approved. My current employer will file 140 soon. Meanwhile i got a very good opportunity from another employer-B. I am thinking about joining the new employer a month after my 140 is approved but only if there are no issues. Please help me to take a decision on this.

1) Do i need to be with Employer-A for at least 6 months after 140 is approved to keep my PD?

2) Is it possible to keep my PD if Employer-A don't revoke my 140 and  Employer-B applies for a new Labour. 

3) Is it possible to apply EAD for my spouse with the approved 140 from Employer-A if i move to Employer-B. (I am think it is not possible but i am not sure).

Thanks in advance for your response.

1) Do i need to be with Employer-A for at least 6 months after 140 is approved to keep my PD?

2) Is it possible to keep my PD if Employer-A don't revoke my 140 and  Employer-B applies for a new Labour. 

3) Is it possible to apply EAD for my spouse with the approved 140 from Employer-A if i move to Employer-B. (I am think it is not possible but i am not sure).

1.No

2,Yes

3.Yes, all you need is valid I140 approval

Archived