Two I-140s from different employers

vprakesh

Hi

I worked at company A till May 2013 and had an I-140 approved(EB-2). I got a confirmation from A that my I-140 will not be revoked, even If i left A.  

I left A and joined the company B. I have an I-140 approved from B in same EB2 category

and my priority date is retained.

Question 1:

I am hoping that I am having two valid I-140 s at this time and I believe my I-140 with

A is still valid

Is that correct?

Question 2:

B will revoke my I-140 if i leave B. In that case I believe my I-140 with A will be valid

and I can use that for my future H1B extensions and also for porting my priority date when my new employer C process I-140 . 

Is that correct?

Thanks in advance for the answers!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi

I worked at company A till May 2013 and had an I-140 approved(EB-2). I got a confirmation from A that my I-140 will not be revoked, even If i left A.  
I left A and joined the company B. I have an I-140 approved from B in same EB2 category
and my priority date is retained.

Question 1:
I am hoping that I am having two valid I-140 s at this time and I believe my I-140 with
A is still valid
Is that correct?

Question 2:
B will revoke my I-140 if i leave B. In that case I believe my I-140 with A will be valid
and I can use that for my future H1B extensions and also for porting my priority date when my new employer C process I-140 . 
Is that correct?

Thanks in advance for the answers!

Legally you can have multiple PD with multiple employers (But usually no body does this)

In both the cases you can use the PD even if I140's are revoked (until unless not for fraud or error)

Archived