On H1B now, Can i go for Full time Employment with out Play stubs?


Recommended Posts



Need your help on below doubt, Thanks a lot in advance.


I came to US 2 months back and searching for a Job and recently i got a Full time Opportunity where client is ready for H1B transfer. But right now i don't have any Play Stubs. Is it possible to transfer H1B with out pay stubs?.


Thank you,



Link to comment

You can't come to USA and find job. You can come to USA on H1B only when you have job. 

You are out of status from two months. Your Employer have to pay you while you are on H1b.

Not paying on H1b is a violation of law. 

You can file complaint against your employer in DOL with form WH4. DOL will make your employer to pay you and with copy of your complaint on form WH4 you will be able to transfer your H1b.  

Link to comment

On H1, you HAVE a job, with the employer who filed the H1. The employer has to pay you, even if you are on bench without a project. That's the law, and the employer knows it. It is therefore in the best interest of the employer to provide you with a project. It is the employer's task, not yours.

If the employer doesn't want to pay you, file a complaint with DOL on form WH4. The DOL will make the employer pay you.

And a WH4 also allows you to transfer to another employer.

Link to comment


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.