H1b Visa and election

sweta78

Hi guys,

To who ever following election this year., do you guys think h1b visa program will end if republican win? Worst case situation will they send everyone back home? Even if we are waiting for 8 to 10 years for the green card? What's your take on this whole thing?

I certainly don't agree that H1b is taking away usa jobs. It's a more complex discussion than what the republicans are talking about. Just wanted to hear what you guys think.

I m on h1b. 140 approved in Eb3 waiting for dare to be current. 2008 priority dare.

Thanks guys.

It's frustrating. To someone in my case, what would you suggest?

Should I switch to a different company and apply GC in EB2 right away? Does any company process like that?

Are the desi companies safe to do that? Someone I talked said it may 10K to process it. Should I consider that?

I have no idea when 2008 will be current. How long should I wait like this? It's so scary and freaking.

Can you guys please give me some suggestions what can I do with minimal risk?

• 4 weeks later...

An employer with 1000 employees or so is ready to process GC even before i join them. Once 140 is approved I would have to join them. But I may have to pay for it. That would be for future employment. Is there any risk? Should I consider this?

I m on h1b. 140 approved in Eb3 waiting for dare to be current. 2008 priority dare. 

An employer with 1000 employees or so is ready to process GC even before i join them. Once 140 is approved I would have to join them. But I may have to pay for it. That would be for future employment. Is there any risk? Should I consider this?

Employer with 1000 employees and asking to pay for your GC? Is this true?

Paying for GC is ILLEGAL. Stay out of those employers. And if you get caught then you will be in deep trouble.

Archived