Need Help.!! Perm with Company B and Working with Company A in 5th year H-1B

Rithi

Currently I'm in 5th year of my H1B which will expire on Aug 30 2017. I heard that in order to be eligible to file an extension beyond 6th year of H1B, I should file perm before 365 days of start of my 6th year H1B or I should have an approved I-140.

Unfortunatley, My current company A (Fulltime)  is not ready to start my GC process at this time. So, Can I start my GC process with a company B(consulting firm)  and if they can file my perm before Aug 30 2015, Can I use the company B perm to file my 7th year H1B extension next year with company A  ?

Also, If company A has also started my GC process next year sometime around in March, Would there be any problem when I file my 7th year H1B extension with Company B perm ? Any affect to my 7th year extension decision or in decision 

of my perm's from both the company A and B  ? 

Can I use the priority date of company B when my company A files the perm ? 

For company B, Is it better to go with the previous company that I worked or a new company ( Never worked ) ? 

Thanks in advance.

company B needs to file PERM before Aug 30 2016.

You can use that to get extension with company A.

there should be no problem when you file  7th yr extension.

SO  you are able  to convince company B to spend money on PERM because your current employer is unwilling to do GC process at this time?

Is there something I am missing here.

Archived