Can I enter the U.S. while gc is in process?

Visasaretricky

My h1 was expired(6years) and I had to leave the country in 2013.I'm currently working in India and my employer(the same employer that I worked with in the us) has initiated my gc in October 2015 in EB2(haven't received any perm approval yet).

1. Does filing gc while the employee is working in another country delay the process?

2. In the mean time can my employer include me in l1 blanket applications? Or maybe even individual l1 (to escape the long wait till I get i-140 approval)

3. If I get an l1 done and go to the U.S., can I upgrade the gc from EB2 to EB1?

4. If I do go on l1 visa and couldn't get an upgrade how long will gc in EB2 take and when can I switch employers?

If none of this l1 things work, when will I be travelling to the U.S.? After I-140 approval?

1. Does filing gc while the employee is working in another country delay the process?

2. In the mean time can my employer include me in l1 blanket applications? Or maybe even individual l1 (to escape the long wait till I get i-140 approval)

3. If I get an l1 done and go to the U.S., can I upgrade the gc from EB2 to EB1?

4. If I do go on l1 visa and couldn't get an upgrade how long will gc in EB2 take and when can I switch employers?

If none of this l1 things work, when will I be travelling to the U.S.? After I-140 approval?

1.No

2.I think its not possible since you have met your 6 yrs of work status

3.No need of upgrade you can file your GC under EB1 is you're eligible

4.It depends on your PD and country of birth. You can change employer at any time.

Archived