h1 to h4 to h1 question help please

riderg28

Hello all, firstly please excuse my posting style this is my first post I will try my best to explain my situation.

Currently my wife is working with X company holding H1 and her job is ending by April 1st, I wanted her to change to h4 just to maintain status my question is:

1. Once my employer starts the process for H4 (any immigration is done in premium ) she is eligible to work until her H4 is approved?

2. Lets say suppose my employer applies to H4 today and gets approved by March 1st I believe she has to stop working from march 1st and not today (can anyone confirm that )?

3. Once h4 process in under way and my wife gets job then her new employer applies for h1 transfer how dose this work ? will h4 application will be stopped ?

4.  h4 can be premium ?

Thank you in advance...

1. Once my employer starts the process for H4 (any immigration is done in premium ) she is eligible to work until her H4 is approved? - Yes

2. Lets say suppose my employer applies to H4 today and gets approved by March 1st I believe she has to stop working from march 1st and not today (can anyone confirm that )? - Confirm

3. Once h4 process in under way and my wife gets job then her new employer applies for h1 transfer how dose this work ? will h4 application will be stopped ? - It will not stopped automatically. You will need to withdraw the application.

4.  h4 can be premium ? - No. But she can go to India and get H4 stamped. It's the quickest way. 

Archived