H1 port of entry recent issue

pannduu

Hi All,

There are some news recently about the H1B Port Of Entry being rejected 

Mentioning about the jobs resume etc

If anyone has experienced this issue recently , can you please share

Thank You in Advance.

Your entry will be rejected if you have any fake documents.  If you believe in your local news paper then take their advice.

Hi All,

Even, I am planning to travel India for 3 weeks. If anybody travelled recently, please share your experience.

I have one query. My visa will be expiring on May 14, 2016 and I have already filed H1B Extension on Dec 31, 2015. I am planning to travel India in Februrary for 3 weeks. Will there be any problem at POE on my return as I will be still having valid visa for another 2 and half months. My POE will be either Chicago or Abu Dhabi depending on the flight.

Thank you in Advance. Appreciate your help.

Hi All,

Even, I am planning to travel India for 3 weeks. If anybody travelled recently, please share your experience.

I have one query. My visa will be expiring on May 14, 2016 and I have already filed H1B Extension on Dec 31, 2015. I am planning to travel India in Februrary for 3 weeks. Will there be any problem at POE on my return as I will be still having valid visa for another 2 and half months. My POE will be either Chicago or Abu Dhabi depending on the flight.

Thank you in Advance. Appreciate your help.

You need a valid I797 along with your H1B visa to enter US.

Archived