Can H1-B (receipt) transfered to another employer

tj91

My H1-B is filed by employer A and I have received it`s receipt since the approval is still in regular process which may take a month or two. I want to start working with employer B.

Can my H1-B receipt obtained from employer A be transfered to employer B or Does employer B need to separately file my H1-B? Please let me know the procedure.

Thanks much.

Thanks Jairichi.

Mine is a regular H1-B transfer done by employer A and not a cap exemption. Since H1-B is not transfered in premium process, I am still awaiting approval as a part of regular process.

What would be a better option to transfer H1-B (approval in process) from employer A to employer B ? Please suggest.

Thank you.

Thanks Jairichi.

Mine is a regular H1-B transfer done by employer A and not a cap exemption. Since H1-B is not transfered in premium process, I am still awaiting approval as a part of regular process.

What would be a better option to transfer H1-B (approval in process) from employer A to employer B ? Please suggest.

Thank you.

I do not understand. Is employer A's H1B petition a cap subject H1B petition that was filed this year? 

Archived