H4 visa with old company - dependents in India


Recommended Posts

Currently I am working with a company and I am in US.My dependents recently went to India for vacation and planning to return in December and recently gone visa stamping with the same company.

Now I got new opportunity and need to change my employer. If my H1 is transferred to new company, do my dependents need to go again for visa stamping with this new company? or can they come back to US with old company visa itself. Please advise

Link to comment


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.