Filing -I485 -Birth certificate - My name is not abbreviated and Mothers name is mispelled


Recommended Posts

Hi , 


I am filing for the I-485 ,  and as per my birth certificate in English , 

My name is not abbreviated as per the passport and also My mothers name is misspelled.



Now ,  if My name is different or not abbreviated i believe that affidavit from the surviving parent would be sufficient ?


if my mothers name is misspelled in my birth certificate , and her name on my passport is different from her passport. please advice.






Link to comment
  • 1 year later...


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.