B2 Visa Working Unmarried Sister Age 28

suman350

I am planning to get a B2 visa for my younger sister. She is planning to come to USA for 2 weeks starting from in Oct 2015. Her age is 28 years.

She is working in a IT firm and never applied for any US visa.

She do not have any property in her name.

I (elder brother) am sponsoring her trip including Air Tickets and Visa cost. I have mentioned the travel dates and flight number in DS 160 form.

Please let me know the chances of getting Visa. Is the chance for denial very high? She is working for 7 years and earns good.

Any help world be appreciated

Getting a visa depends on her ability to show strong ties to home country and intention to return.

jairichi, 

She is working in a big IT firm for last 7 years and earning a handsome salary. Can this be considered as a strong tie? I am asking just a suggestion. Though it is completely depends on VO.

jairichi, 

She is working in a big IT firm for last 7 years and earning a handsome salary. Can this be considered as a strong tie? I am asking just a suggestion. Though it is completely depends on VO.

She can try. The chances of approval will be clear if she talks to a good attorney.

B2 visa is approved for my sister. 

Interview  Questions:

Are you single?

What do you work? 

What is your current designation?

Who is there in USA to assist you? 

What is his visa type?

How long are you going to stay? 

Other than mandatory documents, VO had only asked for my passport copy (Sponsor's).

Just to let you know, I had mentioned the travel dates and flight number in DS 160 form. We are following that diligently.

Archived