Finally USCIS Proved to have MUST RFE for 140 PP

wabis

BELLE/Joe/Murthy Law Firm can u thor your commetns on this?

Finally USCIS Proved to have RFE for putting on PP or by sending more money for PP

Got my education evaluated by ****** (as equivalent to Master's Degree) and submitted ,still officer asking for official transcripts/mark sheets. Incredible.

We submitted last six months pay stubs still he is asking ability to pay . Incredible.

I'm sure this is b'use of PP of 140. Hail Mogambo. $1225 is waste of money (as i said earlier)unless approved. They took another 30 days of time by sending RFE.

Can you or anybody else give me any valid reasons for RFE after submtting

1. ****** credential evaluation that states equivalent to Master's Degree(wht he gonna do with my transcripts whereas ****** course by course evaluation was sent to them)

2. 2010 W2 and Last six months pay stubs which is more than Prevailing wages and having company turnover/revenue >15M

to have RFEs ? What do i assume from this?

****** evaluated as equivalent to US Master's Degree based on transcripts right for my educations !!!!

Moreover they are asking to submit ability to pay 71406 and my w2 shows 91406 to be precise with same employer for the last whole year..

Finally 140 form does not say to include company docs(they got no of employees , X amt of turn over, IRS/FIN number) If these are not enough for u to satisfy ability to pay the form shud say include company financial docs /fed tax returns/audited a/c papers etc) ...wht;s the reason to raise RFE for the same...

this is really ridiculous...

what do u say guys? I'm frustrated...

I'd suggest guys doing 140 PP , must included company docs and INDIA educational transcripts for bachelors+masters right away so that some slackers USCIS adjudicators will not have bogus reasons to raise RFE...

Looks like its a regular practise to buy time on PP..then why the heck PP?

[This message was edited by Admin on June 17, 2011 at 01:39 PM.]

Archived