Visitors Visa for mentally challenged

dchandra

I want to apply visiting visa for my parents-in-laws and to my sister-n-law who is mentally challenged( she stays at home and she is not having any school education). My father-in-law is a retired government employee. My mom-in-law and sister-in-law are dependent on my father-in-law. I am in U.S from 2007 and hold Green Card from 2014. I want them to come and visit me for sometime. When I was on H1, I sponsored visa for my mother-in-law and sister-in-law and that got rejected,Again I applied only for my mother-in-law within a month though unfortunately it got rejected.

So now after waiting for more than 3 years,I am planning to apply visa for my in-laws.

I heard that if my sister goes along with parents for visting visa there are more chances that even my parents visa might get rejected. Is that true? Is that better to go my parents first and then my father-in-law/mother-in-law can accompany for my sister-in-law visa?

Please help me with the suggestions.

Firstly they can apply with no input from your side as that is often counter productive. I see no reason why they all cannot get a visa. I would suggest you discuss the matter with the firm of Murthy in Chennai. There may be a need for a medical certificate about your SIL regarding stability of her condition. They may have to show proof of Medical Insurance.

Archived