Question about My Father's B1/B2 I-94 and CBP Website

immig2015

Hello, 

Thank you for your time! 

My father is a a citizen of India and he received a ten year B1/B2 visa in 2009. He has visited my brother three times in San Deigo, California since 2009: 

Visit#1 : August - Dec 2009 
Visit#2 : Jan 21 - March 10 2012 
Visit#3 : March 16 - May 4 2013 

When I looked up the CBP website to see his travel history, I only see his Visit#2 as the most recent visit. The Visit#3 does not show up at all. I tried every name combination (first given name and surname). 

My father received a paper I-94 upon arrival at LAX on March 16, 2013 and returned the same on May 4, 2013 to the airline. We do not have a photocopy of the I-94 that was given to him on March 16, 2013 at LAX. He has stamps on his passport for those dates. 

Visit#1 does not show up as its more than 5 years old. Also, Visit#2 only shows up if I change his surname to first(given name) and his first (given name) to his surname. My father is visiting my brother again between March 20 - May 2, 2015. 

I realize that the automated I-94 service only started after my father arrived in March 2013, but since his earlier arrival/departure in March/May 2012 is showing up on the CBP website, I figured his most recent arrival/departure should show up as well. Also, I should have checked the CBP website soon after my father left US in May 2013. It just never crossed my mind at that time. I made a mistake and I am clearly paying for it now! 

Questions: 
1) Should I contact CBP-Deferred Inspection Site and ask them why his most recent travel arrival/departure has not been updated? 

2) Am I allowed to only contact the CBP-Deferred Inspection Site in LA (he arrived at LAX) or can my brother contact the same in San Deigo? 

3) Can we ask the CBP-Deferred Inspection Site about why his names are reversed? 

Just worried about potential issues my father will have at immigration in LAX when he arrives on March 20, 2015 because of the above issues? 

Thank you!

Archived