Renew 10year multiple visa

vensi

My mom went  to renew her visa 10 year multiple visa expired on Jan 16th... she had to go only for the finger print...

I am sponsering her I gave all the required papers ... but the officer did not take any paper from my mom except the passport,appointment letter and DS 160 confirmation...

NOT sure if this is issue... are they supposed to the sponsor papers.

Yes she returned in timely manner... I checked the status it says

Administrative processing...

Your visa case is undergoing necessary administrative processing. This processing will take several weeks.Please follow the instructions provided by the Counsular officer at the time of interview.If further information is need you will be contacted. If your visa application is approved ,it will be processed and mailed/available within two business days.

What does this mean...???

Yes she returned in timely manner... I checked the status it says

Administrative processing...

Your visa case is undergoing necessary administrative processing. This processing will take several weeks.Please follow the instructions provided by the Counsular officer at the time of interview.If further information is need you will be contacted. If your visa application is approved ,it will be processed and mailed/available within two business days.

What does this mean...???

Visa does not get printed right away. It is normal to see an update as administrative processing. Mostly she will get her passport back by next week

Archived