US Visa Banned

spr0709

I am trying to find a solution for my brothers situation.

After completing his master in US university, he applied his H1B and got picked in 2009.

Due to company facing some serious problem, pretty much every one started leaving the company including him.

He contacted a consultant who tried to get him a I-20 for PHD in Univ of North Virginia(****)

and later on he joined another company in the following year H1B quota and stated working for them.

2 years before, and ICE officers came to his home to enquire about his I - 20 process and how he received it, he explained them and they asked him to write everything and sign it on a paper.

NOW, he went to his visa stamping in India and US consulate told him that they cannot provide him any US VISA and they are banning him for all category visas.

Note:He worked for a major client after he got his H1B and until he left india.

Because of the ICE agent found the university is fraud and they ban the school and also arrested the consultant who provided the I-20 for these guys by preparing some fake financial document(which no one knows about it until the audit came)

Did anyone or any of you known contacts gone thro any US Visa ban situation.

Please provide any inputs regarding this case, it will be helpful for next steps.

Tnx

spr

That is all in his file. Any application (visitor, H1, whatever) will get lots and lots of scrutiny. If there is anything shady, e.g., an H1 for some shady desi consulting company, he would get a denial.

This bad decision to sign up with a known fraud "university" pretty much killed his career in the US. That what people get for trying to find some loophole.

He should find a career elsewhere.

this post in an eye opener for all those desi consultants who are involved in fraud activities...

If I remember right, the fraud consultants were Vision Career: http://www.justice.gov/usao/nj/Press/files/Parikh,%20Dhirenkumar%20et%20al%20Complaint%20News%20Release.html

They were conspiring with the UN VA fraud.

I would have loved to see the UN VA owners getting charged and convicted of immigration fraud, but the vicinity to the main US power center didn't seem to let that happen. There may have been some power connections. It was amazing enough that the State of Virginia shut that fraud down after 5 years of being unaccredited...

Archived