When will the july bulletin be released?

mkali

Take the tables (VISA inventory report or the Demand data) and try to predict something, I can guarantee you will fail again and again.

First of all we are not welcomed until see the WELCOME notice as decision of the I-485 application.

Secondly, there is no rationale why they are not able to see the inflow due to people moving from EB3 to EB2. I think if authorities are not aware about how many of us upgrading then who else can? For upgrading people first file their I-140 (it should/must be known to them) and then request to port.

There are no supply and demand logic here as there are no price fluctuation other than keeping people long waiting in line give then revenue every year. So, there is no motivation for completing our cases quickly. But this country has laws enforcement (better than any other country on this planet) and that forces them to do their job (do not waist VISA numbers).

Actually, if dates can be predictable then there will be no trapping for people. I mean they will know beforehand what they are going for. The entire thing is driven on luck nothing else.

Originally posted by Shurap1:

And then ask whether he was smiling or jumping while saying aha or ohh....

common guys...this jump was an unpredictable to everyone and hence it was surprising...

We all know JoeF & Belle are great people who have helped thousands of us with their knowledges (sometimes with tough but true comments). I appreciate this.

Point here is nothing can be predicted. Confusing inconsistent data indicated the motivation of slooooowing the process as much as without violating the LAW of this great country. But I can understand the word polarization that needs to be controlled. Hopefully wait for the next VISA bulletin and the next ….

i dont think all the numbers published by USCIS are irrational or rubbish.

it is a well known fact that the immigration system is broken in this country and on top of it, the July 2007 fiasco made things worse. the system is much like a spaghetti. of that spaghetti atleast look at the trend in which they cleared most of the backlogs for EB-2 till 2007. the way how Eb-2 moved shows that there were certainly some action plan devised and moving in that direction. that trend is not prediction it is based on actuals. i certainly for one welcome that and it looks very promising for EB-2. (atleast till 2007 PD).

experts, any idea where to get the information related to the "2800" number logic per category/country?

luck?? - we create our own luck. if i could successfully port my case from EB-3 to EB-2, then i know for sure i am creating my own luck. no point in getting frustrated with USCIS or the people ahead of us.

Better we acknowledge that it is going to take time for USCIS to correct the issues.

Archived