When will the july bulletin be released?

mkali

Originally posted by pernalguy:

Upward movement for EB3 too?

We did not have the demand data yet which may have caused this big jump. I hope next two month EB2 can be current. Even there may be new application under EB2 you will see big jump in EB3 as well because the application process takes time.

Originally posted by whiskeylover:

Last time we saw a pretty big jump, they retrogressed the dates after that by a significant amount. Hope its not like that this time.

You will get your withing these two months. So eventhey retrogress you will not have to worry. I will have to wait and see next month.

Originally posted by sanjay_6patel:

Originally posted by JoeF:

Originally posted by kumar67:

A pretty big jump.

Happy or depressed? Just kidding.

Me? Neither. Just surprised.

Surprised with aha!! or ohh!!

And then ask whether he was smiling or jumping while saying aha or ohh....

common guys...this jump was an unpredictable to everyone and hence it was surprising...

Experts are failing (in predicting some rational stuff) not because they are foolish but because USCIS/DOS is trying to be smart. I think all the data by them was rubbish, is rubbish and will be rubbish.

Paying attention to them for hope is simply passing time. As this may be destroyed with next data set or date.

Originally posted by Shurap1:

Originally posted by sanjay_6patel:

Originally posted by kumar67:

A pretty big jump.

Happy or depressed? Just kidding.

Me? Neither. Just surprised.

Surprised with aha!! or ohh!!

And then ask whether he was smiling or jumping while saying aha or ohh....

common guys...this jump was an unpredictable to everyone and hence it was surprising...

Well... certainly you missed the humor here!

You need to read JoeF's thousands of posts to understand this!

any numbers which are published are always helpful in predicting the trend and also forming a good basis for some calculations. there are always unknown variables/indicators in the priority date movement. not all calculations are baseless.

i don't have GC yet and i am from the heavily backlog'd countries. i dont even expect myPD to be current in the near future.

it is in the best interest of EB-3 category that EB-2 remains current for a lonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng time. The USCIS has done absolutely a right thing by establishing the numbers. As fascinating as the predictions are, it continues to surprise many and figuring out those surprises are always fun.

And also for the CIR and to approach congressman, in my opinion, i think we need more details i.e. how the ~2800 numbers per country per category was driven specifically what was the demand then to come up with the numbers. compare that to the demand in recent years (including boom period, post recession, recession) and then meaningfully provide that info and at least it would justify why reform is needed and why there is a necessity to increase the visa numbers.

i would also think probably it is a good idea to re-visit the trickle down policy.(no no i dont mean stopping eb-2 tricke down). why? here is my analogy. in any supply-demand chain, you always consider "satisfying" the orders from the customer who has placed more orders because more orders means more revenue. dont necessarily have to complete the entire orders from the customer instead you satisfy some orders and give a timeline for the rest. the preference would always go to premium customers (in this case, eb-2).

some have mentioned about re-capturing the unused visa numbers. for this to happen, the country needs to assess what other risks are involved in doing it. it may look at the outset that is the simplest solution but unless we know the full impact of that, we cannot confirm it.

again i believe all is not lost for EB3-I&C and USCIS had done absolutely the right thing by establishing the statistics.

i dont post here very often but sorry for the long post. please feel free to challenge so that i learn more. :-)

Archived