urgent-SB1 returning to US after long stay in India

Recommended Posts

I had green card issued to me in 1988 when I was a child. Been to US then only in 1989 and 1990.As I was a kid we came back with my parents. In 2005 when I had to apply for business visa ,I gave my GC voluntarily to get visa issued.Not just my Green card was given away but my Business visa was rejected.Thanks to the the company agent who advised to do so.Now if I want to go back under SB1,can I show that I was a child in such case how can I stay in US to maintain GC when my parents came back.I am interested to go back based on SB1.Can anyone advise what can I do.

Since if SB1 is rejected chances of getting non immigrant visa becomes more difficult to get.

Link to comment


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.