H1B Transfer from A to B to C

kiku83

I am on H1B and my 6 years are completed. (GC Filled EB2 India - Priority date - June 2011)

My I140 was filled by "Company A", 4 years back. I then changed the job and joined "Company B" after 6 years completion and on transfer I got 3 yrs extension based on approved I140, which is valid till 2017

At this point I haven't started new GC Process with "Company B" and I am planning to join "Company C" based on approved I140 of "Company A".

Given H1B is valid for 3 years until 2017, can someone please let me know is it possible to do H1B transfer based on approved I140 of "company A" and join "company C". 

• 2 weeks later...

I have simillar situation. But in my case employer A has revoked the i140. H1b is valid till April 2016 with employer B. But my 6yrs is completing on May 2015.

In this case is it safe to transfer h1b to employer C? And if I do when what is the maximum validty I will get on transferrred h1b to employer C?

I have simillar situation. But in my case employer A has revoked the i140. H1b is valid till April 2016 with employer B. But my 6yrs is completing on May 2015.

In this case is it safe to transfer h1b to employer C? And if I do when what is the maximum validty I will get on transferrred h1b to employer C?

You will be allowed to be on H1B status till April 2016.

Archived