Visa Stamped on Sep 8th @ Calgary Consualte

reddy2

Hi All,

I would like to thanks this forum , who supported me for my visa Interview.

As usual I went  to consulate by 7:15 AM , My interview slot was 8 AM. It was rainy day with snow showers from the morning. So I took umberlla and jacket with me. Initial every one have question whether as part of security will they allow umberlla or not. But security people allowed it.

In the calgary Consualte In the first floor  1st round of security check will be taken place then they will give a token for each applicant.

Based on the serial number -At a time 8 -10 applicants will taken to 10th (or some floor) there again second round of security check will take place.

At the second round of security token will be given- then will be entering into room where actual visa process will start.

One Person will take ds-160/passport/token will bundle them ask to stand in the line.

Then Non-Imigrant visa  3 counters will be there - Taking finger prints and checking the required information then ask to stand in actual visa interview line.

--Based on the token or they will display NEXT .

Below are the question which have been asked for me :

The consular was lady -

1) when the visa interview slot is booked?

2)How long you have been on h1b

3) How long you are working for current employer?

4) What is your Job Title

5) Do you have end client

6)what is your role

7) what are your responsiblites

8)what is your highest degree

9) As I am from Electronics background - she asked how do your justify current job with your back ground of study?

10) why do you need visa now

11) why did you visited canada

12) Are you going to USA or India once visa approved

13) where is your family?

15) Why your family didnot come with you to canada?

After couple of minutes - she typed some thing in her computer then she slowly picking the white paper -which contains  -Visa approval letter.

And she told the golden words by hand over paper-YOUR VISA APPROVED can collect passport in 3-5 days.

This is my experience with the consular....

Waiting for Passport to pick it up....

Hi All,

I would like to thanks this forum , who supported me for my visa Interview.

As usual I went  to consulate by 7:15 AM , My interview slot was 8 AM. It was rainy day with snow showers from the morning. So I took umberlla and jacket with me. Initial every one have question whether as part of security will they allow umberlla or not. But security people allowed it.

In the calgary Consualte In the first floor  1st round of security check will be taken place then they will give a token for each applicant.

Based on the serial number -At a time 8 -10 applicants will taken to 10th (or some floor) there again second round of security check will take place.

At the second round of security token will be given- then will be entering into room where actual visa process will start.

One Person will take ds-160/passport/token will bundle them ask to stand in the line.

Then Non-Imigrant visa  3 counters will be there - Taking finger prints and checking the required information then ask to stand in actual visa interview line.

--Based on the token or they will display NEXT .

Below are the question which have been asked for me :

The consular was lady -

1) when the visa interview slot is booked?

2)How long you have been on h1b

3) How long you are working for current employer?

4) What is your Job Title

5) Do you have end client

6)what is your role

7) what are your responsiblites

8)what is your highest degree

9) As I am from Electronics background - she asked how do your justify current job with your back ground of study?

10) why do you need visa now

11) why did you visited canada

12) Are you going to USA or India once visa approved

13) where is your family?

15) Why your family didnot come with you to canada?

After couple of minutes - she typed some thing in her computer then she slowly picking the white paper -which contains  -Visa approval letter.

And she told the golden words by hand over paper-YOUR VISA APPROVED can collect passport in 3-5 days.

This is my experience with the consular....

Waiting for Passport to pick it up....

My interview was on September 9th at Calgary and visa was approved. Did you get your passport back yet?

Archived