H4 to H1 and H4 to H1

raju_ks9

Hi,

Can some one help me, I came USA on H4 and got H1 2007 quota. worked on H1 Oct-2007 to May-2009 and went to India for a Month. I attended consulate in India for H4 stamping and got it.

Ever since I came back from India, I have been on H4 and not working.

My H1 work authorization was expired as of Oct-2010, As I am getting job offers now, can I revoke my expired H1B or I need to apply H1B for this years quota.

I am assume if I apply this years quota do I need to wait till Oct-2011 for join in job?

Please help me, thanks in advance.

Thanks,

Chandra

Originally posted by raju_ks9:

Hi,

Can some one help me, I came USA on H4 and got H1 2007 quota. worked on H1 Oct-2007 to May-2009 and went to India for a Month. I attended consulate in India for H4 stamping and got it.

Ever since I came back from India, I have been on H4 and not working.

My H1 work authorization was expired as of Oct-2010, As I am getting job offers now, can I revoke my expired H1B or I need to apply H1B for this years quota.

I am assume if I apply this years quota do I need to wait till Oct-2011 for join in job?

Please help me, thanks in advance.

Thanks,

Chandra

Hi I am on same boat.

I got my H1 oct 2008. I worked from dec2008 to july 2009. After that my helath condition is too bad. Now H1 is going to expiring in sep 2011.

So i want to go for H4 stamping in india.

Acually want documents we need and what type of questions they asked. Please send me reply it is really very very urgent.

Please help me.

Archived