h1b stamping DENIED at Vancouver: Worst Decision or Bad Luck?

ottawa_rocks

sorry to hear that. I know how it feels specially when you are in some other country, but atleast you are not in Jamaica. otherwise it would have been worse to go to india even from there in this circumstances.

That's the reason if you have sufficient day off from the employer or client. Best thing if you have all documents visit mother India only rather than going to xyz...places.

India do have good credit and I think better than mexico or jamaica or even canada. I have seen 7 of my friends all in EVC went and came back from india. In the time of previous embassador to india, US consulates were giving 221Gs in most H1 cases, every one knows this that this was there even after having good documentations. BUT....after they have new embassador I think they are doing their job right..May be Modi effect.

but lets say even if you happen to get 221G in india and your case is all legitimate. you will enjoy being with family by the time they do admin processing. that's not the case in other country. Hope this will motivate to go to india for indians as they have consulates in india for serving applicants from india.

India do have good credit and I think better than mexico or jamaica or even canada. I have seen 7 of my friends all in EVC went and came back from india. In the time of previous embassador to india, US consulates were giving 221Gs in most H1 cases, every one knows this that this was there even after having good documentations. BUT....after they have new embassador I think they are doing their job right..May be Modi effect.

That's completely insane..modi effect?? You gotta be kidding dude....

Issuing visa depends on how good the case is, not on ambassador or Modi.

BTW its ambassador not embassador.

Hello Mr.Omshiv: I finally got the time now to respond to all of your abusrd remarks, my rejection is because of red flags on my employer and not myself. If you need more details, atleast have the courtesy to be more polite.

Cmom man..I like your posts seriously. Its a stress buster for me.

Hello Mr.Omshiv: I finally got the time now to respond to all of your abusrd remarks, my rejection is because of red flags on my employer and not myself. If you need more details, atleast have the courtesy to be more polite.

So find a good employer and you are good to go.

Its your problem that you were working for a fraud employer.

Sorry to hear about your refusal.

Well said us2014 and rahul412.

I was in the same boat in 2011 at Hyderabad.

Got rejected due to fraud employer.

Changed my employer and THANK GOD in US now.

Going to home country is always THE BEST option for H1B stamping.

I appreciate all motivating comments everywhere from rahul412b and jairichi to go to home country.

I was really confused about the same as I am now planning for my H1b renewal stamping ( 2nd time).

For a week , I was very frustrated on where to do.

After reading all posts, I concluded I need to plan to my home sweet home ( Hyderabad ) for stamping!

If you have good documentation and a reputed employer , you can get your visa stamped anywhere.

As there is no certainity of getting your passport back real quick , always better to go to home so you can atleast have quality time with your loved ones. My cents.!!!

All the best all.

Archived