Change in Sponsor for an unexpired Visitor Visa

sunil.vempati

Do I need to change sponsor /send new sponsor details to my Parents having a valid unexpired Visitor Visa sponsored by my Brother who is not in USA currently. I will be able to sponsor them but i m not sure if its required or how to do it. Can my parents directly travel with that visa or should i take some action with providing new sponsorhip info and any other things to be done?

Do I need to change sponsor /send new sponsor details to my Parents having a valid unexpired Visitor Visa sponsored by my Brother who is not in USA currently. I will be able to sponsor them but i m not sure if its required or how to do it. Can my parents directly travel with that visa or should i take some action with providing new sponsorhip info and any other things to be done?

No need of any documents. All they need is a return ticket and a valid visa at POE.

My Brother was on a H1b Visa when he sponsored. His visa is now expired and he is back in India. Can my parents use that visa (applied by my brother as the sponsor-who will be taking care of expenses etc) to travel even if my brother is not in US anymore? I will be able to sponsor them, but not sure if its needed. should they carry that new sponsor letter during port of entry check?

Archived