Background Check by Ourselves

Unlucky12

Yeah I do have arrest history but it doesn't show up  in any of the places like POE , Background ran by my company.

I'm just curious whether the really record exist or not .

Could you please elaborate on  "FBI Identification Record "

Thanks.

USCIS has access to all records, which companies and the general public, like if you do it yourself, may not have.

USCIS can even see expunged cases.

You absolutely need to answer YES on any question on USCIS forms that ask if you were arrested.

ok then what would happen if i put yes for "whether you have been arrested" in DS 160 and during the Visa Interview embassy people were not able to find any such kind of  arrest record.

Note: I got arrested for DUI

Thanks 

Nothing would happen as you have to be true when you answer DS160.

No What I'm trying to ask  you is whether I'll be given 221g and go for apollo hospital for any alcohol evaluation or my visa will be approved straight away after interview as the record doesn't exist ?

The record does exist. The authorities have access to it.

If you lie about it, you will get into problems, and may get denied a visa right away.

Rule #1: NEVER lie to an immigration official!

I checked in the FBI Database i.e name based search by paying few bucks .

It clearly says that there is no record exist in my name.

Even in POE they didn't ask me to go for any secondary check  which usually happens for all the people who has arrest record. 

Now could any one please tell me what i have to do further make sure there is no record in my name in any of the places

I checked in the FBI Database i.e name based search by paying few bucks .

It clearly says that there is no record exist in my name.

Even in POE they didn't ask me to go for any secondary check which usually happens for all the people who has arrest record.

Now could any one please tell me what i have to do further make sure there is no record in my name in any of the places

USCIS has access to ALL past arrest/conviction records even if they don't show up in a "normal" search.

You ALWAYS need to say Yes when USCIS or CBP asks if you have been arrested, if you want to have a future in the US.

Please get that into your head.

Archived