H4 expired, applied after 120 days and less than 180 days

nsraos

My employer forgot to apply H4 ext for my wife when they applied my H1B extension,Iam (primary) on eb2/I-140 approved, got 3 years ext after my H1B 6yrs complete, my wife I-94 expired on 3/22/14, I did apply the H4 ext on 7/21/14, applied h4 ext after 120 days expired with support documents(6months paystubs, I-797), on 7/28/14 I got the receipt # and now status is 'initial review',  also my wife is pregnant now, cannot travel now, due date is in end of the October month. my question is, will H4 approved?, if not what is the process to get, can I do something now when in 'initial review' status. My employer said, we wait until we get the status and then will talk to attorney, please help me, I am in tense now.

Thank you very much for spending the time to read my question and replying the answers.

I have another question:

actually my self only applied H4 after after I found its missed by my employer and not applied by my employer attorney, 

right now h4 receipt status in 'initial review', my question is if I am not getting the status in next 60 days, my wife will be in illegal status as h4 I-94 expires more than 180 days???? or we are OK as I already applied before 180 days? also another question if my wife not get H4 OR not approved OR approved without I-94, what is the next step, as I said above in my initial post, she is pregnant and cant travel any where. Thanks in advance.

Then I would strongly suggest you to give the Murthy Law firm a call today itself...you dont want your wife's status to get into any problems especially when she's pregnant...please dont give her additional stress of visa issues..call Murthy..they should solve this issue.

Archived