H4 to F1 stamping in Mexico

rani357

I have an approved H4 for next 3 years and my current stamping is expiring end of August 2014. I will be starting Masters this Fall. Do you see any problem going to Mexico for F1 stamping before the semester starts? The most important thing I need to know is, if for any reason my F1 stamping delays or something, can I travel back to US with my approved visa and valid stamping?

Please advise.
Thanks.

I have an approved H4 for next 3 years and my current stamping is expiring end of August 2014. I will be starting Masters this Fall. Do you see any problem going to Mexico for F1 stamping before the semester starts? The most important thing I need to know is, if for any reason my F1 stamping delays or something, can I travel back to US with my approved visa and valid stamping?

Please advise.

Thanks.

Please advise.

Thanks.

Yes, you can. But you will be on H4.

Archived