travel to Vietnam from US

karthikaprabha1984

Hi,

I.have a query regarding to travelling from US to.Vietnam.

I am.currently at US and want to travel to Vietnam for 2months and come back to US.

So while traveling to Vietnam am I supposed to go.to.India get my immigration done and than continue my journey to Vietnam? Or can I directly go to Vietnam?

Will I have any port of entry issue which coming back to US?

Hi,

I am.currently at US and want to travel to Vietnam for 2months and come back to US.

So while traveling to Vietnam am I supposed to go.to.India get my immigration done and than continue my journey to Vietnam? Or can I directly go to Vietnam?

No issues, you are good to go.

Hi,

You can fly to Vietnam without going through India.

Hi but the problem is,I came to US on h1b on May 30 2014. And it is just 2 weeks and I want to travel to Vietnam by 25th is this month. My concern is I didn't join any proj yet. I am only worried about port of entry issue while returning back. Coz when I first came to US they asked to show bank statements and pay stubs. Now when I come after 2months what shud I tell them when they ask me those?

Hi but the problem is,I came to US on h1b on May 30 2014. And it is just 2 weeks and I want to travel to Vietnam by 25th is this month. My concern is I didn't join any proj yet. I am only worried about port of entry issue while returning back. Coz when I first came to US they asked to show bank statements and pay stubs. Now when I come after 2months what shud I tell them when they ask me those?

Well you need to get paid when you are on H1, their is no alternative here.

Hi I didn't understand what your were saying about reporting. I wanted to travel to Vietnam on a personal work,I haven't talked to my employer yet as I first wanted to check here if it's safe. I m still in US only and it's been 2 weeks I came to US, coming to Vietnam visa, we can take visa on arrival at Vietnam once we reach there.

Once you enter into US on H1, you will have 30 days time to report to your employer. If you won't start working for that employer after 30 days then you will be considered out of status.

Archived