pls help..

mrle

hello,

I am a doctor in india,i completed my usmle steps,need to give an exam in the US further on a B1//B2..i went for the visa,they checked all my documents,all my documents were genuine.

i work part time under a consultant at many hospitals assisting him, and he pays me on a daily case wise basis..when i asked him a experience letter he gave it on a letter head of one of the hospitals he work saying i work for the hospital,at the consulate they were lyk the document is false,and wanted me to write under oath what is truth,

i wrote lyk i work for a so and so doctor,he works for many hospitals,when i asked him to give me a letter he gave me this.. at the end thy didnt issue the visa and asked me to apply again saying that i submitted a false document and it will reflect in my profile.what shud i do now?

You knowingly submitted a false employment statement stating you were an employee of the hospital when you knew you were not. You can try again, but you will always have this cloud over your head. You were rightfully denied the visa. You can try again but make certain all documents you submit are 100% true.

hello,

I am a doctor in india,i completed my usmle steps,need to give an exam in the US further on a B1//B2..i went for the visa,they checked all my documents,all my documents were genuine.

i work part time under a consultant at many hospitals assisting him, and he pays me on a daily case wise basis..when i asked him a experience letter he gave it on a letter head of one of the hospitals he work saying i work for the hospital,at the consulate they were lyk the document is false,and wanted me to write under oath what is truth,

i wrote lyk i work for a so and so doctor,he works for many hospitals,when i asked him to give me a letter he gave me this.. at the end thy didnt issue the visa and asked me to apply again saying that i submitted a false document and it will reflect in my profile.what shud i do now?

Talk to a good immigration attorney.

I would stay as far away from the doctor who provided the fake document as possible. You have no RIGHT to enter the US to take the exam. Based on your submission of a document you knew to be fake,  I do hope you are excluded since we expect - no demand - more from individuals in the medical profession.

Archived