Travel to Jamaica for I94 extension

vikipedia

Dear Team,

I got an RFE during my H1 transfer. Since I dont have paystub for 18 days my lawyer is predicting that I might get my petition approved but with extension of stay denied. Keeping this fact in mind, I am planning to travel to Jamaica and come back next day. With this plan I have few questions. Please advise

1. I am planning to travel to kingston airport, would they issue I94 at this airport ?

2. Apart from passport, I797 approval notice, employer offer letter, recent paytstubs is there any other document I need to carry

3. I am planning to travel with my wife and Kid, is there any other precaution I need to take ?

Please advise.

Dear Team,

I got an RFE during my H1 transfer. Since I dont have paystub for 18 days my lawyer is predicting that I might get my petition approved but with extension of stay denied. Keeping this fact in mind, I am planning to travel to Jamaica and come back next day. With this plan I have few questions. Please advise

1. I am planning to travel to kingston airport, would they issue I94 at this airport ?

2. Apart from passport, I797 approval notice, employer offer letter, recent paytstubs is there any other document I need to carry

3. I am planning to travel with my wife and Kid, is there any other precaution I need to take ?

Please advise.

1. I94 is issued at US airports (POEs)

2.  Everything connected with your H1B status.

Dear Jairichi,

Thank you for replying to my post.

I am planning to travel from Indianapolis,Indiana to Kingston,Jamaica and come back on the next day. So when I come back will they issue I94 in Indianapolis airport. I assumed these cards are issued at specific airport like Chicago, Newyork etc.,

Please advise.

Thanks

Dear Jairichi,

Thank you for replying to my post.

I am planning to travel from Indianapolis,Indiana to Kingston,Jamaica and come back on the next day. So when I come back will they issue I94 in Indianapolis airport. I assumed these cards are issued at specific airport like Chicago, Newyork etc.,

Please advise.

Thanks

Every POE will be able to issue an I94. You will get one but not a paper I94 as now everything is online.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived