Can I leave current employer with out I-140/GC process initiated?

Recommended Posts

Hi I worked at company A for 6 years and they sponsored GC and I have my I-140 active from them. Then I quit Company A and joined Company B, 10 months ago. It is not going well here and they haven't started my GC process yet. 


My understanding is that, to get H1B extension, I need I-140 approved. I quit Company B with out GC process started, would I have any problem in the future?


Appreciate any help.


Thank you.


Link to comment
  • 3 weeks later...


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.