ALL H4 s WHO APPLIED FOR H1B 2012 -ALL VISA CENTERS

H1B2012

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Everyone!

I would like to share an information. My H1 got approved. My application details are as follows.

New H1B(from h4 to h1b) - California Service Center

Receipt Date : 16th May 2011

RFE received on 27th July 2011

RFE Resposne Date : 6th Sept 2011

Approval date : 2nd Nov 2011 and approved for three years

• 1 month later...

@SamH1BProblems: Congrats!! Looks like you did the right thing by converting it to Premium

@jasmine111: Hi jasmine, I filed with VSC..3.5 months is a very long time for you:( In my case I have to travel to India in March so I think i cannot go for premium now , since my visa will come when i am in India and that will put me in trouble. Have you upgraded to Premium now?

I am waiting to hear from my consultant what my RFE is about.Will update soon.

Hi all

RFE: USCIS has asked for Client letter

Seems My consultant has applied for my H1 WITHOUT client letter and now he asks me to find a job on H4 and get an offer letter and submit the letter to him with which he'll process my H1 on premium :( Seems he cannot get a client letter !!!

I guess my scenario is tough to understand for folks here. With my India trip happening in March I think my H1 has gone for a toss thanks to my consultant.

Advice to folks who try to do H4 to H1 : Please make sure your consultant has direct clients before applying for H1 with him.

• 1 year later...

approved only for one year.

New H1B - CSC premium H4->H1

Fedex delivery - 10/11/2011

Reciept - 10/12/2011

Acceptance - 10/12/2011

Approval - 10/20/2011 approved only for one year.

When did you apply for your SSN post approval of H1?? I recently got my H1 approval and wondering when I can apply! Thanks

Archived