LCA salary value was not matching with W-2's.Can i submit WH-4 against my previous employer??

sanva

LCA salary value was not matching with W-2 (Tax submission).

Can i submit  against my previous employer??

The difference is ranging from $3000-$9000 for last 3 yrs.

Also they didnt pay one month salary when i left the company.

My previous employer doesn't have any immoveable  property in UNITED STATES .

They only have onsite business  and a US bank account  for their payment deposits from clients.

Is there anyway by submitting WH-4 complaint to DOL ,we can lock their business or bank account if they not paying my differences .???

Suggessions plz....

LCA salary value was not matching with W-2 (Tax submission).

Can i submit  against my previous employer??

The difference is ranging from $3000-$9000 for last 3 yrs.

Also they didnt pay one month salary when i left the company.

My previous employer doesn't have any immoveable  property in UNITED STATES .

They only have onsite business  and a US bank account  for their payment deposits from clients.

Is there anyway by submitting WH-4 complaint to DOL ,we can lock their business or bank account if they not paying my differences .???

Suggessions plz....

First file the complaint with DOL with relevant documents. They would do their rest.

Were there periods where you were not in the US during this time?  They do not have to pay you if you are on unpaid vacation outside the US; they do have to pay you when you are on the bench.

You may certainly file a complaint. The agency will determine the course of action against the employer. YOU cannot do anything.

They have to have an address in the US.

Hello,

thanks for the reply.

they have a temporary rental office in US.

when i filed complaint with DOL on unpaid salary for the month which i worked for, they sent 3 notices to their address and they didn't responded to DOL's notices.

So DOL replied back to me saying " since they didn't respond to our notices, we cannot able to decide whether they really owe you money" and recommended some attorney's names in the state where i'm currently residing.

But when i talk to couple of attorney's and they said that since company is Indian based and we dont have skill to handle international contracts. Another thing is Attorney's looking  at case outcome and they not intrested to work .

I need to recover my one month  salary which i worked for.

Please advice.

They have to have an address in the US.

Hello,

Thanks for the reply.

They do have an rental office  address in  US .

When i filed my unpaid salary complaint with DOL, they sent 3 notices at different time period  to that address and there was no reply.

So DOL replied back to me saying " since your previous employer did not respond to the notices, we cannot able to decide whether they really owe you the salary" . But they recommended some attoney names to go with but its not working out since its an Indian company and Attorney's not ready to deal with International contracts and for small outcomes.

Please advice.

Hello,

Thanks for the reply.

They do have an rental office  address in  US .

When i filed my unpaid salary complaint with DOL, they sent 3 notices at different time period  to that address and there was no reply.

So DOL replied back to me saying " since your previous employer did not respond to the notices, we cannot able to decide whether they really owe you the salary" . But they recommended some attoney names to go with but its not working out since its an Indian company and Attorney's not ready to deal with International contracts and for small outcomes.

Please advice.

Talk to an attorney from Murthy law firm for guidance.

Archived