H1B transfer from A,B an C

Hi,
I was working for company A , left on 14th March and joined company B. My H1B approval is already complete with company B and will be receiving 797A from company B. Meanwhile i got better opportunity with Company C and want to join company C

Here are few Question, I am not clear about
1. Do i have to use Company B approval notice to Transfer my h1B from Company B to C ?
2. IF answer for 1 is YES , then I do not have any pay slip from company B yet , can i proceed without PaySlip or do i have to wait till i get one.
3. Can i use Company A approval notice and salary slip to transfer H1 to Company C ( Skip Company B docs).

Please help with this.

Hi,

I was working for company A , left on 14th March and joined company B. My H1B approval is already complete with company B and will be receiving 797A from company B. Meanwhile i got better opportunity with Company C and want to join company C

Here are few Question, I am not clear about

1. Do i have to use Company B approval notice to Transfer my h1B from Company B to C ?

2. IF answer for 1 is YES , then I do not have any pay slip from company B yet , can i proceed without PaySlip or do i have to wait till i get one.

3. Can i use Company A approval notice and salary slip to transfer H1 to Company C ( Skip Company B docs).

Please help with this.

1. Yes.

2. Provide pay stubs from company A.

3. You need to show USCIS that you are on status from March 14th till your H1B petition with company C is filed. So, you would need company B's approval notice too.

Archived