Filing for citizenship for my adult children

Edmund

HI,

Maybe these questions have been asked her in this forum before but I was not able to find answers, so please see if you can help me out, I will be detailed and very clear to avoid any confusion:

Facts:

(1) I am a naturalized US citizen since 2011.

(2) I have 3 adult children 23, 28 and 30 whom all are lawful and in good standing permanent residents since 2007.

(3) Two live in Austin Texas (South Texas), the third is in a University student in Denton Texas (North Texas).

(4) My wife and I live in San Antonio Texas.

(5) Processing times show the San Antonio Field Office processing times for the N400 is 5 months.

(6) Processing times show the Dallas Filed Office processing times for the N 400 is 13 + months.

(7) My Wife is not a US citizen.

Situation:

My children's PR expires on 07/13/2014 and I will be mailing their Applications out as soon as I receive solid advice to my questions, no delays.

Concern:

I am very concerned about their Green Cards expiring prior to completion of the naturalization process, especially the Denton resident student as "I think that he follows the Dallas Filed Office".

Question:

Can I file for the Denton Student and use the "Care Of" address and use my address so he can be processed through the San Antonio Filed Office?

Will the other two who live in Austin follow the San Antonio Fled Office?

If you want to comment that I should have started the process 6 months prior to their GC expiration, then Yes, I JUST found out ... not a crime to not be aware of all the legal details.

Thank you for taking the time to help me.

Edmund

Yes, I agree, I will not panic then.

Can you answer my question please?

Can I use my address for the Denton Student to save him the wait through the Dallas field office processing since he is graduating in May and will be coming back home to San Antonio?

Thank you

Archived