Visitor Visa

Kavitha Jayakumar

My sister applied VISA for my parents 5 yrs back. They have visited US twice already. My parents are having valid visa currently. My sister is not in united states now. I want to bring my parents to US. Will they still be able to get in US if I provide them with a valid letter and my address where they will be staying during the visit?

Your adivce is greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

My sister applied VISA for my parents 5 yrs back. They have visited US twice already. My parents are having valid visa currently. My sister is not in united states now. I want to bring my parents to US. Will they still be able to get in US if I provide them with a valid letter and my address where they will be staying during the visit?

Thanks.

Visitor visa is for visiting US. Whether you or your sis is there in US or not it does not matter. If they have a valid visitor visa they can enter US.

Thanks.

Their is no sponsorship for visiting visa. So they can visit US even if your sister in not in US

Archived