Multiple H1B Approved Petitions

kings884

Last year two companies sponsored for my H1B and both of them got approved now.

I'm planning to go for stamping with the first company H1B Petition, incase if it is denied , Is it possible to go for stamping with the second company H1B Petition?

Please suggest me......

According to law if you are working for one H1B employer the other employer has to revoke H1B petition. So, I do not think both your H1B approvals are active.

Hi.

Glad that you got approval from both the employers.. Where are you at the moment? India or somewhere else?

So is it allowed to file H1B visa from multiple employers? Didnt you get any Query or RFE? Both cases got picked up in lottery and got approved without any issues?

Please suggest as I am planning to do the same thing as 2 employers have approached me for H1B filing but I am confused if I can go with 2 H1B's or not as few people told me that you might end up getting RFE why you applied with 2 companies... Please suggest..

Last year two companies sponsored for my H1B and both of them got approved now.

I'm planning to go for stamping with the first company H1B Petition, incase if it is denied , Is it possible to go for stamping with the second company H1B Petition?

Please suggest me......

For whom you are currently working??

Hi.

Glad that you got approval from both the employers.. Where are you at the moment? India or somewhere else?

So is it allowed to file H1B visa from multiple employers? Didnt you get any Query or RFE? Both cases got picked up in lottery and got approved without any issues?

Please suggest as I am planning to do the same thing as 2 employers have approached me for H1B filing but I am confused if I can go with 2 H1B's or not as few people told me that you might end up getting RFE why you applied with 2 companies... Please suggest..

Dude, two employers can file H1 for you. But you will be in trouble when you won't join that employer bcos he will make sure that you will sign an agreement before H1 filing....

"Dude, two employers can file H1 for you. But you will be in trouble when you won't join that employer bcos he will make sure that you will sign an agreement before H1 filing...."

=> What kind of agreement? Jobs are at will. Employer can terminate employee at any time and employee can leave the job any time.

Bounded labor is not allowed in US.

"Dude, two employers can file H1 for you. But you will be in trouble when you won't join that employer bcos he will make sure that you will sign an agreement before H1 filing...."

=> What kind of agreement? Jobs are at will. Employer can terminate employee at any time and employee can leave the job any time.

Bounded labor is not allowed in US.

I have read hundreds of posts in this forum that employers will make you sign an agreement which says you will not leave the company for 2 yrs. Keeping this in mind, I warned OP. If OP has no issues then he is good to go...!!!!

Archived