Need urgent help Please

Talwinder

I am on H1b with employer A and working in USA .My petition was transferred and was approved for employer B on Feb 1.

I got joining from  B for March 15 .Now I have offer from company C and I want to join company C. 

Problem is Company C  can give  joining in April and my project in company A is almost over and  I need to change employer asap.So for time being I am considering to join B and then ultimately C

Company C  has taken all documents(petition of A as base and as it is my current employer  ) and will file visa by 10 March in premium once they receive LCA.

My plan is to join B (work for them for one month till i get joining date from C )and then  join C .

Question

1)If I change my company from A to B after C has filed transfer .Do the visa transfer filed by C will be rejected as I will become employer of  B ? and Company C will have to file transfer again this time  with petition of employer B ?

2)If I change my company from A to B after C has filed transfer and  transfer is approved .Does Company C will have to file transfer again this time  with petition of employer B ? 

3) Will transfer happen from A to C or B to C ? I am working with A and have not joined B 

"I am amazed at the behavior of guest workers in the US. Employer B has made commitments based on your joining."

There are no commitments from either sides. Jobs are at will. Employer B can lay off/ terminate the employee on the day of joining and they should expect the same from employee too. Doesn't matter if the employee is "guest worker" or USC.

Thanks for reply ..

I am amazed at the behavior of guest workers in the US.  Employer B has made commitments based on your joining.

The reason for not joining B is that it gave me  less ctc saying that cost of living is very less in city where project is located .I accepted the offer but after visa was transferred they came up that you need to join at different location  9and new location has high cost of living).I requested them to increase ctc which they denied

Archived