Reg H1B Amendment

rakeshkumarr1985

My work location in my LCA and I 129 petition are now current and matches with my actual work location

My client is planning to shift my work location to a nearby building(just 3 miles from the current building) by next month, The zip will be a different one between the current location and the newly proposed building

In that case should i apply for H1 Amendment and new LCA for the new building or is just new LCA enough,

Note : there is no change in Client or project but only change is to a new building which is around 3 miles from the current work location address

My work location in my LCA and I 129 petition are now current and matches with my actual work location

My client is planning to shift my work location to a nearby building(just 3 miles from the current building) by next month, The zip will be a different one between the current location and the newly proposed building

In that case should i apply for H1 Amendment and new LCA for the new building or is just new LCA enough,

Note : there is no change in Client or project but only change is to a new building which is around 3 miles from the current work location address

Just LCA.

Archived