H4 to F1 COS approved after semester start date

ashok_sags

All, 

Can someone please look into my situation and respond with helpful information...

I applied COS from H4 to F1 for my wife on Mid-October for college starting in Jan 2nd week. On Feb 2nd week college checked with her application status and as its still in pending review they issues new I-20 for Summer semester which is about to start in June. And last week she got her COS approved and approval notice contains approval date from Feb 20th to D/S. So what are her next steps? Can she start her college in June as per new I-20, does this going to impact any current start? 

Thanks and appreciate your help...

All, 

Can someone please look into my situation and respond with helpful information...

I applied COS from H4 to F1 for my wife on Mid-October for college starting in Jan 2nd week. On Feb 2nd week college checked with her application status and as its still in pending review they issues new I-20 for Summer semester which is about to start in June. And last week she got her COS approved and approval notice contains approval date from Feb 20th to D/S. So what are her next steps? Can she start her college in June as per new I-20, does this going to impact any current start? 

Thanks and appreciate your help...

Ask your wife to show the COS approval notice to DSO and follow instructions accordingly.

Archived