Payrolls for H1B

HiHi

Hi

I heard that when applying for H1b as an OPT  we would need atleast past 3 or 4 months payrolls which is parolls from december.Unfortunatelyi have payrolls till nov and dont have for dec and Jan and from Feb I asked my employer to run my payrolls so i the max i can have is only past two months by the time of april.Is having past 3 months payroll a must for appying H1b.Please advice me of any other alternatives that we can do on this.

Thankyou

Hi

I heard that when applying for H1b as an OPT  we would need atleast past 3 or 4 months payrolls which is parolls from december.Unfortunatelyi have payrolls till nov and dont have for dec and Jan and from Feb I asked my employer to run my payrolls so i the max i can have is only past two months by the time of april.Is having past 3 months payroll a must for appying H1b.Please advice me of any other alternatives that we can do on this.

Thankyou

What's the reason for not getting paid??

On OPT you cannot be unemployed for more than 90 days.

"I heard that when applying for H1b as an OPT we would need atleast past 3 or 4 months payrolls which is parolls from december"

You heard worng. You dont need to show paychecks while getting H1b from F1. I20 will show your valid status.

You are partly right. How will OP show that his/her OPT is valid without recent pay stubs?

"I heard that when applying for H1b as an OPT we would need atleast past 3 or 4 months payrolls which is parolls from december"

You heard worng. You dont need to show paychecks while getting H1b from F1. I20 will show your valid status.

Actually, a person on OPT can have a max. of 90 days unemployment.

And USCIS nowadays does not accept the fraud of "work without pay" anymore.

So, people on OPT nowadays need paystubs to show that they are legal.

And of course, this has to be pay for real. Fake payroll is a felony, and would kill the person's career in the US.

Actually, a person on OPT can have a max. of 90 days unemployment.

And USCIS nowadays does not accept the fraud of "work without pay" anymore.

So, people on OPT nowadays need paystubs to show that they are legal.

And of course, this has to be pay for real. Fake payroll is a felony, and would kill the person's career in the US.

Fraud is not accepted, but unpaid jobs are still accepted.

http://www.murthy.com/2014/02/20/ice-confirms-unpaid-f-1-internships-count-as-opt-employment/

I am on Opt extension from 2013 jan.Last year around the same time march i changed my employer and gave the employer info to the University to update to SEVIS.but the marketing and job was done through the sister company of the employer till september.so i have payrolls with the sister company and unfortunatley i dint update the sister company info to the UNiversity.from october o was again under parent company payroll.now parent company is filing H1b for me.to cut short from march 2013 my uni?SEVIS will have A as my employer but its actually B for 6 months and then A after that.would that be a problem if i missed the reporting of employer B to SEVIS.now i am making resume to file H1b through the parent compnay A so in my resume can i skip the sister company and just put parent company A as my employer for the past one year(i worried if doing so bcoz the sister company B have payrolls run) or if i mention both A and B in resume would that be a prob as i have not reported B as my employer ever but worked for them,

Archived