H4 to F1

sreeramy

Hi,

I have applied for summer 2014 in an university. College starts in may 2014. I am going to india in april. I want to apply COS. 

I am planning to go for F1 visa stamping while im in India. COS or visa stamping which one is advisable?

Also we have to go for H4 stamping too if F1 gets rejected can I go for H4 stamping? How long do I have to wait before going to H4 stamping?

Our I-140 got approved waiting for priority date. 

How are the chances of getting F1 if attended interview in India. If I apply COS is it ok to travel?

Please help me ... I am in a big dilemma. 

Thanks in anticipation

Hi,

I have applied for summer 2014 in an university. College starts in may 2014. I am going to india in april. I want to apply COS. 

I am planning to go for F1 visa stamping while im in India. COS or visa stamping which one is advisable?

Also we have to go for H4 stamping too if F1 gets rejected can I go for H4 stamping? How long do I have to wait before going to H4 stamping?

Our I-140 got approved waiting for priority date. 

How are the chances of getting F1 if attended interview in India. If I apply COS is it ok to travel?

Please help me ... I am in a big dilemma. 

Thanks in anticipation

If you are in US then you need to apply for COS. If you travel when COS is being processed then the application is considered abandoned. Since you are traveling you can apply for a visa directly at US consulate. 

Archived